Welcome to the FLF Kids Designer Spotlight! Each week a designer from our current 50L Friday /kids/ store list will be interviewed and highlighted to give shoppers more insight into designers who make FLF Kids what it is!
This week we visit RAWR MuFFinz with owner Madelyn R. Mint Habercom! RAWR MuFFinz features lots of fun items for kids, including clothing, and a fun and bright style all its own! Here is what Maddie had to say as this week's spotlight designer!
1. How did you get started as a store owner?
I got started a couple years ago, clothing first. I put that aside because it really wasn't what I thought it would be *giggles* I had friends that were constantly making things, bedroom sets and toys, so they started me off with that. I enjoyed it everyday, then finally got back to clothing by teaching myself from youtube videos!
2. What do you feel are your favorite products you have made?
My favs would have to be EVERYTHING, even though sometimes I say "This isnt right!", "This is going in the trash!" I have a very supportive family and friends that help me change things up or tell me "NO! it's perfect!" and in the end I believe it is perfect! :D
3. What would you like your customers to know the most about your store, or what things are you most proud of about your business?
I am most proud of it all, but it wouldn't be RAWR MuFFinz without the wonderful people in my life helping me everyday, my staff making it a happy place! The customers make me happy to see them happy, the smiles on their faces, brighten my day! I love having random sales here and there, sometimes when a certain amount is spent, I message the customer right away "You just won a FREE item from RAWR MUFFINZ!" It's funny to see reactions sometimes they think I'm joking or are VERY EXCITED!! Also, most of the items here are for tiny tot, but if you request it in regular kid sized, I get that done ASAP! :D
4. Where do you hope to take RAWR MuFFinz into the future?
RaWr MuFFinz has grown so much over the years, Finally on it's new sim, Sparklez! Right now I have amazing renters, I host two events, Rawr Muffinz Kid Huntz and Weekly Random Sales. RaWr MuFFinz is surrounded by all my friends and family <3 In the furture, I hope it to be right where it is now, possibly more!
Check out RAWR MuFFinz in this week's 50L Friday /kids/ event along with many other wonderful designers!
Welcome to the FLF Kids Designer Spotlight! Each week a designer from our current list of FLF kids merchants will be interviewed and highlighted to give shoppers more insight into the designers who make FLF kids what it is!
This week we visit with Foursquare and owner Kyia J. Carissa Kovacs! Foursquare is a great place to find clothing for wearers of the tiny tot HUD, as well as some other wonderful items! Here is what Kyia has to say as this week's spotlight designer!
1. How did you get started as a store owner? I was always looking for something to do with my time in SL I tried many things but making clothes is something i enjoy doing, It took me awhile to figure out what i was doing, asked many questions, and finally got my own style
2. What do you feel are your favorite products you have made? Hmmm, this is tough, I believe we are our own worst Critics so I am very hard on myself but so far one of my not yet released outfits has to be one of my favorites Named baby Kia
3. What would you like your customers to know the most about your store, or what things are you most proud of about your business? I am most proud of the fact that my items are all one price excluding shoes and or boots, and all my items are inspired by someone who is in second life. So Without you, Foursquare wouldnt Be :)
4. Where do you hope to take Foursquare into the future? FourSquare has already taken me where i wanted to be, I am making something for someone else. That is one of my most Precious Goals in SL is helping others
Check out Fousquare in this week's 50L Friday /kids/ event, along with many other wonderful designers!