Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FLF KIDS!!!

I really wanted to plan something totally awesome and over the top to celebrate the one year anniversary of 50L Friday Kids.  I do plan to do that still but it won't be happening tomorrow because I have not had time to plan it.  Real Life has been very productive lately and I'm super happy to be starting college on Monday but sorting out all the paperwork and things for that has kept me preoccupied.  I hope you'll all forgive me and I will certainly keep you updated about the FLF Kids Celebration!  Anyway, enough rambling since I'm not even sure how many actually read this little paragraph before the list... here it is!

Baby Couture

Tiny Spaces

Sweet Moments

Forever Young

Vannah Babiez

Babydoll's Boutique

Inner Peace

Whimzie

Larnia Kids

Just Kidding

Designer Kidz

Rainy Day Kidz

Dream Doll

[AMAME]

Rawr Muffinz

Lilypads

J4KK

Lovely Smiles

Daydream Kids & Sweet Shoe

Twiple Twouble

Wonderkidz

RG Limited Kids

Gigglebox

Sprinkles & Bingles

Punky Lil Rainbow

Arrowmint

Bunny Creek

Bellies

Jumpin' Jacks

R.V Designs

Miinii Inc.

Zoe's Kreationz

Candii Kitten

Glitterati Family

FizzleDizzle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I reblogged it if that’s okay. I can never wait for Thursdays because of FIFTY LINDEN FRIDAYS! Thanks too to every shop owner who participates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.. I don't mind you reposting as long as you don't take credit for the event and link back to this site in the post :) Otherwise it may be misleading and we don't want confusion. Thanks so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete