Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

50L Friday /kids/ Designer Spotlight!

Welcome to the FLF Kids Designer Spotlight! Each week a designer from our current list of FLF kids merchants will be interviewed and highlighted to give shoppers more insight into the designers who make FLF kids what it is!




This week we  visit with Foursquare and owner Kyia J. Carissa Kovacs! Foursquare is a great place to find clothing for wearers of the tiny tot HUD, as well as some other wonderful items! Here is what Kyia has to say as this week's spotlight designer!





1. How did you get started as a store owner? I was always looking for something to do with my time in SL I tried many things but making clothes is something i enjoy doing, It took me awhile to figure out what i was doing, asked many questions, and finally got my own style




2. What do you feel are your favorite products you have made? Hmmm, this is tough, I believe we are our own worst Critics so I am very hard on myself but so far one of my not yet released outfits has to be one of my favorites Named baby Kia






3. What would you like your customers to know the most about your store, or what things are you most proud of about your business? 
I am most proud of the fact that my items are all one price excluding shoes and or boots, and all my items are inspired by someone who is in second life. So Without you, Foursquare wouldnt Be :)


4. Where do you hope to take Foursquare into the future? FourSquare has already taken me where i wanted to be, I am making something for someone else. That is one of my most Precious Goals in SL is helping others




Check out Fousquare in this week's 50L Friday /kids/ event, along with many other wonderful designers!


SLURL to Foursquare: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sparklez/200/132/22

No comments:

Post a Comment