Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

50L Friday /kids/ Designer Spotlight! 03/21/12

Welcome to the FLF Kids Designer Spotlight! Each week a designer from our current 50L Friday /kids/ store list will be interviewed and highlighted to give shoppers more insight into designers who make FLF Kids what it is!



This week we visit Sweet Baby with owner Stephanie Harmison! Sweet Baby is a wonderful store with many toys and rp items, including the popular tiny tot hud! Here is what Stephanie had to say as this week's spotlight designer!



1. How did you get started as a store owner?

With a store of clothing for adults. But to many competitors, so I have close.

2. What do you feel are your favorite products you have made?

I don't know, many are my favorite, and my products are all kinda different.
But my Doll "Chelsea" is really well made, in the future, I hope to made her to be alife :)



3. What would you like your customers to know the most about your store, or what things are you most proud of about your business?



I'm proud of my whole store Sweet Baby. And my Tiny Tot HUD.

4. Where do you hope to take Sweet Baby into the future?

To offer to my fans, more techologies and stuff. To have more Role Play, and fun.

Check out Sweet Baby in this week's 50L Friday /kids/ event along with many other wonderful designers!

SLURL to Sweet Baby: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thisbe/175/64/1501

No comments:

Post a Comment